Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Mischief

Camden has been climbing the stairs now for over a month...I'm just slow getting it posted. We haven't been able to get gates up because the builder of our lovely home didn't make the walls straight so only 2 corners of the gates stick. I spend probably half the day going and fetching him from the stairs only to have him turn right around and head back up. He has only fallen down once and it was just a couple stairs so he keeps going back. He is also pulling himself up on everything and trying to walk around. He is just growing so much!


3 comments:

Holly said...

I understand about the walls not being straight, our house is over 100 years old and I doubt there's a straight board anywhere. The floors aren't level, either, but that's a different story!
Don't you just love when your baby gets so independent and mobile:) It's fun but also a little sad that they are growing up.

LeeAnn and Boys said...

Looks like you have plenty of help teaching him about stairs!

aquabatgirl said...

i can't believe he's climbing stairs, it still seems like he was just born