Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Big News

So we have some big new! Michael has decided to become an oral surgeon. He has accepted an intern position in Philadelphia that he will start in June. Yep! That means a major move. We are very excited and are looking forward to an exciting year ahead. He will apply to the surgery residency this fall and will spend the next 4 to 6 years in residency. It is a long road but should pay off in the end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna
I am not sure how you are getting to Philly, but you can stop by here if you are driving...although I am not sure we are really on the way.
I hope we get to see you some time...although I am not sure if we are going up to NJ again?
ally

aquabatgirl said...

wow! i'm sure you guys will have a blast and mike will do a great job

aquabatgirl said...

mike all james has to say is "you're crazy!" lol

The Smith Family said...

WHOA!!!! Oh Deanna, I'm excited for you guys! I just now read this post, a little late! I'll bet you guys are excited but have a little bit of the "ugh" factor...it seems these guys of ours have been in "school" forever!:) Well, Adam has decided to do a fellowship so we have another 4-5 yrs to go too...if that makes you feel any better!:) Wow, Philly--that's quite the move! I was hoping you were going to say "Omaha" again!:) Congrats to you guys!!