Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Loved to Pieces

There were four excited kids waiting for Camden when he got home. The kids only got to see him once from a window when he was in the hospital and they couldn't wait to get their hands on him. They have been great helpers doing everything from getting blankets and diapers to brushing his hair and burping. They just love him so much!









5 comments:

Kelly said...

aaahhhhh! He is so cute! I can't belive all that dark hair! I can't wait to get my hands on him! Yippy!

cedar2ndyoungmen said...

I'm coming to love him to bits too!!!
Can't wait to meet the little heart throb!
LeeAnn

Blake and Meg said...

Oh Deanna, he is so precious! It makes me baby hungry. I love that little newborn stage! I wish I could come give you both a huge hug and kiss... coming to reunion??

The Smith Family said...

Camden is SUCH a doll! Glad to hear that he's doing well now Deanna! Congrats to your sweet family! It's so fun to see the pictures of the kids with him--they've gotten so big and the twins have changed so much! Glad you're all doing well and at home now! *hugs* Melissa

Betina said...

Camden is so so cute. I can't get enough of his hair. Will you guys be at Reunion?

I can't believe you have FIVE CHILDREN.

May the force be with you. Seriously.