Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sledding

We (or rather Mike took them and I watched) the kids sledding the Saturday after Christmas. It was so fun! As you can see there wasn't a ton of snow so there were lots of little bushes in the way...the kids didn't seem to care, they would go down right in the middle of them instead of staying on the smooth path. We were only there for about an hour but the kids had a blast.









4 comments:

Kelly said...

wow! so much to catch up on! you guys are having fun as usual! I wish I was closer to have a little of it with you! Thanks for the great post!

Kelly said...

...ie, posts!

Blake and Meg said...

Did you build a snowman?? I can't wait to play in the snow with Molly... but knowing Texas that probably won't happen. I love your blog and seeing all of your cute pictures!

-Megan (Smith) Brady

aquabatgirl said...

looks like you guys had a great time sledding, i know kylie would have been out there with all the kids