
Santa definately did not miss this house! The kids came away with so much stuff. Unfortunately I never got a good picture of everything together but here is a small run down: Santa brought everyone a Wii, Kaitlyn got Littlest Pet Shop bobbleheads and a scooter, Ainslee got My Little Pony toys and a scooter, Bronson got lots of tools and a scooter, and Drew got golf clubs (including a bag and all the things you need to have a good game) and speed stackers (these cups that you race to stack up). Mom got Dance, Dance Revolution for the Wii, and Dad got new camping gear. I think it goes without saying that the Wii was the most popular thing of the day...I don't think it got turned off for the whole week after.
1 comment:
Looks like Santa did a great job at your house!
Post a Comment