Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Tomato Fun
Hopefully this brings back some memories for my great siblings. Yesterday I was lounging inside while the kids played outside after school. Not something I usually do but I'm calling in the pregnancy excuse. After a while I began hearing THUMP...thump, thump, thump. I couldn't figure out what it was the first few times so I ignored it. When it continued, I decided to go out and investigate. As I rounded the corner I saw one of the cutest boys throwing tomatoes at the house...the roof actually and then they would roll onto the ground. Knowing that the tomatoes were past their prime I decided that we needed new tactics before we ended up with tomato all over the house. Luckily that cute boy decided that throwing them into a trash can like a basketball was just as much fun so we averted a tomato crisis. I think my sister LeeAnn has the best version of the tomato war that occured between the Smith siblings. Grandpa and I had a good laugh as we remembered the story. Thank goodness for kids who help us recall the mischief we ourselves got into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I do remember a great tomatoe war, unfortunately I also remember have to clean up the garden which was always a bore
us? throw tomatos? no!!!!
I wrote my version somewhere. I'll have to search the files and I'll post it somewhere. It was a good laugh
Post a Comment