Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh the Life

We took a break from unloading boxes and took a trip to the mountains. We went to a beautiful campground that had a hot springs and was right on the river. The kids enjoyed fishing and hiking. They thought it was great to sleep in the tent (it has been 3 years since we went camping last) and watch the fire. Dad was a great cook and fed us well. We decided we need to go at least once a month this summer.









3 comments:

Kelly said...

wowswers! I opened your blog and what to mine eyes did appear? Why, lots of news posts from my sister dear!

Kelly said...

SUPER jealous of your camping trip! We're planning to go in August...as soon as tennis season is over ;) ...but is it ever really over?

LeeAnn and Boys said...

I hope we'll make it to the great outdoors this year too! I need dirt!