Michael and I met in high school and were married after Michael served his mission. Shortly after, we were joined by a darling boy, Drew. The twins, Ainslee and Kaitlyn came 1 1/2 years later. Michael was finishing his first year of Dental school when Bronson was born. Camden came a bit late but we love him all the same. Now we are on an adventure through oral surgery residency and we hope to be done before Drew graduates from high school!
This graduation is a family affair! We each got a turn to wear the cap because we did it together. It was such a fun day and it made the long road worth it. Thanks to everyone who came to share the special occasion with us. We loved having you!
yeah! congrats Mike & Deanna! You all made it! I'm so happy for your guys and that you get to start a different part of life. How great that you did it!
Congratulations! You guys are totally awesome for getting through such a hard time AND dental school.
We are looking forward to seeing more of you since you will be in Boise. We are there several times a year, so I would love for the kids to play together sometimes!
2 comments:
yeah! congrats Mike & Deanna! You all made it! I'm so happy for your guys and that you get to start a different part of life. How great that you did it!
Congratulations! You guys are totally awesome for getting through such a hard time AND dental school.
We are looking forward to seeing more of you since you will be in Boise. We are there several times a year, so I would love for the kids to play together sometimes!
Post a Comment