Monday, May 14, 2007

Birthday Girls

These two girls have to be the most loved girls ever! They had soo many presents for their birthday. New clothes, toys, shoes, etc. But they sure are cute too! They wanted to spend their birthday at Great Wolf lodge so we took Grandma and Grandpa with us and had a blast!


Ainslee and Kaitlyn are 5! I can't believe my kidos are growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

yeah for pictures! I'm so glad you have a blog!!! What fun! The girls are getting so grown up! I can't wait to see them next month!!! I'm glad you guys got to have a fun time! I love you tons! Good luck with all the packing!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for pictures and tons of great memories! I am so glad we went to Omaha... It was an honor to see Mike in his cap and gown! and to share the water park with the grandkids! They really are "grand" and we love them to death! Can't wait to help you all move in! Love you! mom