He walked around all day saying "It's my birthday". He would hold up 3 fingers and then say he was five. He had an alligator birthday cake (which I then dropped down the sink before he could eat it) and pizza for dinner (which I burned). He wants to say thanks for all his presents! He got a new tricycle, light saber (that turns blue and red), clothes, dinosaurs, the movie Cars, and some coloring things. Thank you, thank you! I can't believe our baby is growing up! He seems so big all of a sudden.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Birthday Boy
He walked around all day saying "It's my birthday". He would hold up 3 fingers and then say he was five. He had an alligator birthday cake (which I then dropped down the sink before he could eat it) and pizza for dinner (which I burned). He wants to say thanks for all his presents! He got a new tricycle, light saber (that turns blue and red), clothes, dinosaurs, the movie Cars, and some coloring things. Thank you, thank you! I can't believe our baby is growing up! He seems so big all of a sudden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Where have I been in the midst of all this fun? Unpacking boxes?? hum... Happy Birthday Bronson! three! that is big! wowsers...NOT a baby anymore! Love you guys!
Thanks Deanna for publishing the important dates for everyone--I just need to Look at it! sorry I missed the big 03. sure do love you Bronson
Post a Comment