What is all this? I never knew getting hair cut could be sooo tragic! Ainslee got her hair caught in my Pretika foot spa tool and I couldn't get it out. I had to cut it out and she was devestated. She was so worried she would be ugly. Luckily it didn't get caught too far up so we didn't have to cut it very short. Kaitlyn is a great, supportive sister and even thinks she should get her hair cut so she can still look just like Ainslee. I don't know what Dad will think about that!Tuesday, November 21, 2006
A Tragic Day
What is all this? I never knew getting hair cut could be sooo tragic! Ainslee got her hair caught in my Pretika foot spa tool and I couldn't get it out. I had to cut it out and she was devestated. She was so worried she would be ugly. Luckily it didn't get caught too far up so we didn't have to cut it very short. Kaitlyn is a great, supportive sister and even thinks she should get her hair cut so she can still look just like Ainslee. I don't know what Dad will think about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Ainslee, I think you will look so pretty with your hair a little bit shorter! You're always beautiful!
Aunt Kelly
Maria wanted to say that eventhough your hair is shorter now...it's still longer than her's!
Ainslee,
Did you know that cousin Elora cut her hair right in front? But do you know what? It grew back long SO fast! And I bet yours will too! I love you beautiful girl!
Aunt Krista
Post a Comment