Saturday, November 18, 2006


Here are our freezing and somewhat grumpy (Bronson) trick or treaters. Who decided to have Halloween in October anyway? We had lots of fun and got enough candy to last two whole weeks, with the exception of Bronson who finished his and half of everyone elses in 2 days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome family!!! We can't wait to give you a big hug. Love you, Grandpa

Kelly said...

I love the costumes! You're right...why Halloween in October...Usually all of the costumes turn into Fruit of the Loomb sweats by 5pm anyway! One of the mom's in our ward only lets her kids have two pieces of candy a day...I'm glad we just got to have our bag and do with it what we wanted...there should be no rules when it comes to hard earned Halloween candy!

Keri Hibbard said...

I guess this means I have to start a blog! Love the pictures. Love you, Keri